Become a Android Developer with Kotlin!
Learn Kotlin, Android Development, Android Studio & IntelliJ IDEA from Scratch. Build Android Apps in Kotlin.
1. The Whole Course will be covered in Kotlin (Google Recommended Programming Language for Android) and This Course is specially designed for people who have no or basic knowledge of programming and want to pursue their career in Android with these expert skills or those students who want to make their FYP in android.
2. This course will cover all the basics and advance level skills of Android programming to interact with live servers and databases.
> A Windows computer, a Mac, or a Linux machine so that the free Google Android Studio tool can be downloaded and install (full instructions included).
> An open mind to learn something new and exciting which may make a huge difference in your future career.
> Everything else needed to write apps for Android 8 Oreo with Kotlin is already included in the course.
Learn the core Android app development and Kotlin skills to build real Android apps.
Learn how to target current and older versions of Android when writing your apps.
Understand how to create Android apps using Kotlin.
Be able to apply for Android app development roles.
1. Introduction to programming (Kotlin)
Variable, constants, arrays.If-else , when Conditions.Loops For , while , Do whileLab
2. Introduction to programming (Kotlin)
Classes Inheritance Abstraction, Encapsulation Polymorphism Lab.
3. Basics of Android (Introduction to Android Studio)
a.Installing Android Studio (Sdk)
b. Setting up emulator.
c. Going through With Android Studio (Explanation of IDE).
d. Packages, API Levels.
4. Creating Hello World App In Android
a.Creating First App.
b. Resources folders.
c. Gradle (app level, project level).
d. Manifest File.e. Intro To Layoutsf.
Lab. 5.Main Building Blocks (Part 1)
b. Activity lifecycle
d. Moving Between Activities
e. Transfer Data Between Activities
a. What are Fragments.
b. Fragment lifecycle
c. Attaching with activities
d. Passing data between fragments and activities
7. Main Building Blocks (Part 2)
b. Broadcast Receivers
8. Basic Android User Interface
a. Intro To Xml
b. Views and layouts
c. Common UI components
d. Handling user events
9. Advanced Android User Interface
a. Recycler view Android
10. Multimedia in Android
a. Capture pictures From Camera.
b. Get Pictures from Gallery
11. Saving user information
a. Shared Preferences
b. Introducing SQLite
c. Room Database
d. CRUD Using Room Database
12. Mapping and Location Based Services
a. Using Location Based Services
b. Finding Your Location
c. Using the Geocodeder
a. Json (What is Json)
b. Json Array,s and Json Objects .
c. First Look in json
d. Parsing of Json
14. Using The Best Network Request API (Part 1)
a. Volley (Best Network Request API)
b. Getting Data from Live Server.
c. Decoding Data from JSON
15. Using The Best Network Request API (Part 2)
a. Studying Advance Custom Listviews.
b. Using Json to show Data into Recyclerview (Text and pictures).
16. Final App Development and Testing and Deployment to Play Store